|Bicycle Alternating Ab Crunch|
Here is a nice way to work your core. This exercise targets lots of different muscles and is one that I love.
How to Perform it:
- Lay down your back
- Life legs off floor and pull 1 knee up to chest
- Bring opposite elbow up and across to the knee that you have up
- Straighten the leg that is up and bring up the other leg to your chest
- Again at the same time while moving your legs forward and back you move other elbow now to your knee that is up
- Repeat this process repeatedly until fatigued or desired number of repetitions are achieved
Enjoy and let me know how it went.
To read how to do a beginner or advance version of this exercise read this article by clicking here!